Sunday, May 20, 2012

RED WHITE & BLUE

Good Evening everyone,

 Happy Sunday sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Well I rarely give myself a pedicure but with the upcoming holiday I felt I needed to change up my polish. So gone went the pretty purple toes I had and here are the Red, White, and Blue sparkly toes for Memorial Day.


I painted my toe nails with Sally Hansen White On and let them dry. Once they were dry I took a piece of scotch tape and placed it diagonally across my nail and painted the corner with O.P.I. Love is a Racket and had that dry before placing another piece of tape across the red leaving a small line of red showing and painted the remaining nail with Pure Ice French Kiss. I then topped it off with O.P.I Servin' up Sparkle and Rapid Dry Top Coat.


As always I posted a picture of the polishes I used for this pedi. Until next time.....




Francesca
 


No comments:

Post a Comment