Thursday, May 17, 2012

Watermarble attempt

Good Afternoon Everyone,

 Well I've always wanted to try this but from watching other tutorials on how to do a watermarble manicure I've heard the first attempt isn't always the greatest, and that practice makes perfect. So I attempted and even though I love one nail the others are ehhh ok. But I wanted to share my attempt and hopefully next time its a greater success.

 
I taped my nails with scotch tape to help with the clean up because that is the one step in painting my nails that I hate.


Here is the finished results and yes as you can see I still have some clean up around the nails to do.
 
This pic here is my favorite nail and I have it with my inspiration for the choice of colors I chose.

Here are the polishes I chose for my watermarble. I based all my nails with the Pure Ice Electric polish and created the watermarble affect with Rimmel Londons Black Satin and O.P.I.'s Cajun Shrimp

Well until next time... Thanks for reading!

  ♥ Francesca





No comments:

Post a Comment