Monday, May 28, 2012

Step 2 Memorial Day

Hey Guys this weekend was crazy with all the festivities. I went down the river a couple times this weekend and to say my nails took a beating is an understatement. But I do have pictures of my watermarble Red, White and Blue. I loved how they came out it and I rocked them down the river and at the BBQ.

Finished Left Hand                                                              Finished Right Hand






My hand after I finished dipping and before I took off the tape. Looks a little messy. :D

My Hands without glitter.
Here are the polished I used. 
O.P.I. Servin' up Sparkle, O.P.I. Love is a Racket, Sally Hansen White On, 
Sinful Collection Aquamarine

Hope you enjoyed looking at my process and I was happy with the out come. I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend and Until Next Time.......

Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment