Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MINNI MOUSE NAILS!!!!




Good Afternoon Everyone,






I love Disney and Mickey and Minni are definitely two characters I think of. The nail polish I used to do this is OPI Red, and OPI nail Envy. I painted all but my ring finger OPI Red and just put a base coat on the ring finger.  Red isn't my favorite color to use but for these it seemed the best color to use. I used a dotting tool to make the white poka dots and the black bow. Two ways to create the ring finger is: if your good with painting straight lines on your nails than just eye ball the red paint across or if your not use scotch tape and place that on your nails a little down from your free edge and then paint the red across. Let the polish dry a little before removing the tape. Once the red polish is dry then create your white poka dots on the nail. There really isn't a technique for placing dots on the nail but I try to evenly space them out and not have them clump together. I used acrylic paint for both the white poka dots and black bow. I find its faster to dry then nail polish. On the ring finger once I finished with the white poka dots I create the bow on an angle toward the right side of the nail on my right hand and towards the left on my left hand. I simply placed a small black dot on the red line and make two small triangles on either side of the dot to create a bow. Once that's dry I put a top coat on and its complete. Very simple, very cute nail design. I hope you try this and share with me your ideas on how to change it up a little. Until next time...

♥ Francesca

 

No comments:

Post a Comment