Friday, May 18, 2012

Watermarble Take 2

Good Evening Everyone,

Well I believe my second attempt was a better success. I feel it may have been the colors I chose this time since they are a lot brighter compared to the orange and black I chose last time.
 The first attempt was my ring finger, I only put a base coat on and used O.P.I.'s No room for the blues and La Paz-itively Hot and Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings.
 I then wanted to see how a french tip would look with the watermarble and painted my entire nail with Sally Hansen's No Hard Feelings. I taped off my pointer finger and middle finger nail and left the free edge open to dip into the water. I liked how it looked but I wanted to see how it would look with my whole nail done with the purple background. So I decided to do my entire finger nail with my pinky and thumb.
O.P.I. La Paz-itively Hot, Sally Hansen's No Hard Feelings, and O.P.I.  No room for the Blues
All an all this was one big experiment but I love the out come.
until next time...

♥ Francesca


No comments:

Post a Comment