Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Got the Blues


Good Evening Everyone,

All this rain we've been having by me has made me blue, so I chose to paint my nails...
Fashionablenailsonthego
OPI No Room For The Blues
When I am looking at nail polish to buy I don't always buy by collection but by the colors that stand out for the season I'm in. I love this color not only because its a nice shade of blue but because its not a dark dreary shade of blue. This polish is from O.P.I.'s Brights Collections and is perfect for the spring/summer seasons.

But to change up the simple BLUES polish by adding some glitter to the nails makes all the difference to help them shine. I used Sally Hansen Ice Queen which went perfect with the blue polish. I used a Rapid Dry Top Coat to top off the nails. I added a pic below of all four polishes I used on my nails.
Until next time......

Francesca

Fashionablenailsonthego

No comments:

Post a Comment